Monday, April 13, 2015

Manage Iphone Contacts, Calandars, Sms And Notes Without iTunes

I was having issues with my iPhone contacts not syncing with Outlook on my PC.

I used this program called CopyTrans Control Center, worked a treat.

Download : http://www.copytrans.net/downloadtrial.php

Install, then Plug your iPhone, then run CopyTrans Control Center.

iTunes must be closed before running the program and it will ask you to close it if it was open.


Click Start, this will load all Contacts from iPhone.



Once you have sorted all your contacts click export selected, then click yes.

You can either back up all your contacts by clicking Save your address book or save as a single VCF file, XLS file or even direct export to Outlook.




Only allowed me to export around 48 of 200 contacts in trial mode so I purchased the full version.

No comments: