Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Batch Save Images From Web page

I was trying to batch save images I had spent weeks collecting from the internet and entering into plex.
I wanted to batch save all my images, unfortunately it would only do the small images and I wanted to save the larger ones. The tool is a handy for saving images from web pages.

Download  : http://www.outwit.com/products/images/


Install then run, search the web pages for a site you like, copy the url, paste into the  url of outwit.
Once all the images have loaded, go to edit then select all (or select the images you want by holding down control as you click on the image, right click on the highlighted images, select download then download selected files in....
This will allow you to save all images into the folder of your choice.

No comments: