Saturday, July 7, 2012

Free Pdf Creator

This is a simple free pdf creator.

Great if you have created your own word document and would like to save is as a pdf.

The size of the original word document I created was 254KB, after converting to pdf it was 57Kb.

Download : http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/files/PDFCreator/PDFCreator%201.4.2/PDFCreator-1_4_2_setup.exe/download?use_mirror=waix

Run and install.

You will see it has created a shortcut on the desktop, double click on it.

When open, go to document, then add, in the open windows click on the box in the right corner labeled PostScipt Files(*ps) and choose all files, now go to the location of your word document.

The word document will open briefly

Click save then save again.

1 comment:

Todaydownload.com said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me ! I will post a
link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful
PDFCreator