Sunday, June 3, 2012

Facebook Hacked

It has been 9 months since my last password change on Facebook.

Got a couple of messages from Supposedly Facebook at 3.45am and then 4.02am.

When I do login, I usually get an email telling me that I have logged in from a particular device that I am familiar with, but not this time.

The messages says,  If this wasn't you, please follow the link below to protect your Facebook account information. https://www.facebook.com.checkpoint/checkpointme?u=(lots of numbers)

After the second email and not really knowing how to report this, I when to home then help, then report abuse or policy violations, then secure hacked account, then my account, then my account is hacked, then secure it here. (what an absolute mess).

Easiest way type www.facebook.com/hacked will take you to the same place.

Or just change your password :  home, account settings, password and change your password.

No comments: