Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Skype Recorder

Need to record a skype call, try Pamela for skype, it works great.

You can download trial version.

In the version I tried there was no record limit.

http://www.pamela.biz/en/download/

There are a few versions, I tried the Professional version

I recorded an audio call for 1 hour.

There are laws that against recording conversation without the consent of all parties.

Check the laws in your state.

I made a skype call to a land line number with credit I had to a conference call number with other friends, who were only using their telephones.

When you run Pamela Skype for the first time, it asks you if you allow Pamela to access Skype, press allow

At the top right hand side of the menu you should see a large red button hover over it, that is your record button.

Files are saved to : C:\Users\Your PCs name\Documents\Pamela\Callrecord

1 hour was 14 Meg. in mp3 format that was great.

I didn't try the video recording but this is worth the money want reasonably priced.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the helρful іnfο you ρrovide to уour аrticles.
I will bookmаrκ yοur blog and tеѕt again here гegulаrly. visit- Skype Help .